Caiti na Shaheen
|Caiti na Shaheen|
|Join Date||September 18, 2003|
|Bonded to||Cursor Wrathwind|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 18, 2003
- Joined Tower: December 16, 2003
- Raised Accepted: April 30, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: September 27, 2004
- Cultivator: March 2004 - July 2013
- Sitter of the Yellow Ajah:
- Elessa Rohirrim, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Kiana A'Jadein, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Hyain Robere, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Sorcha Al'Verdan, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
February 15, 2008
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
About two or three years ago...no idea on actual dates. Not even months.
- Why did you choose Yellow?
I chose Yellow because I liked them in the series and found that I fit in best with the Yellows here.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
No. I don't know a Yellow here that has the book Yellow arrogance, and although some of us are in medicine we do not focus strictly on medical healing.
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
Yes, but the way I do that is by talking to people and helping them solve problems. More emotional healing than anything else.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I really enjoyed each of the different levels because you get to experience different things. I had an easy time as a citizen getting to know people just by going around to different Ajah threads, and I continued this as a novice. Then as an Accepted I was able to go back into the city and socialize there as well as within my future Ajah.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I don't have any sort of official position. I tend to focus the time that I spend here on Ajah projects more than general site things.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was introduced to it by a high school friend.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Cursor Wrathwind is my Warder and we've been bonded for a little over a year.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Sorcha al'Verdan is my mentee, and she's Accepted.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I actually like Elayne..everyone else seems to hate her, but I don't. I don't have a preference for a nation.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've never gone to an official function, but I think people should go if they want to and have the money because it's a really good way to meet a lot of different site members.
- What kind of music do you like?
- What are your favorite movies?
I tend to like comedies, but none in particular.
- What job do you have?
I am trained to be a preschool teacher and that's what I want, but the search for the actual position teaching is still in progress.
- Do you have a pet?
I have two cats that belong to my family and we live with a third who's my aunt's.
- What languages do you speak?
English only, and maybe a little French if I really try, which I normally don't.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a teacher.
- Min or Aviendha?
Aviendha..Min really bores me for some reason.
- Candy or Cookies?