From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- He carries the Wolfhead banner because Wil al'Seen doesn't want to, and tells Perrin that one of the Aes Sedai had it made (TSR, Ch. 44).
- Although he is not directly mentioned at the time, he follows Perrin from the Two Rivers and camps with the other men outside Caemlyn (LoC, Ch. 45).
- When Perrin Travels to Cairhien with Rand, Dannil is ordered to follow with the Two Rivers men (LoC, Ch. 49).
- The Two Rivers men join Perrin four days north of Cairhien (LoC, Ch. 54), and ride with him into the battle at Dumai's Wells, leading a part of the Two Rivers men (LoC, Ch. 55).
- He follows Perrin and the others to Cairhien (ACoS, Ch. 2; Ch. 3) and then to Ghealdan (ACoS, Ch. 7).
- He accompanies Perrin and his party to the meeting with the Seanchan, carrying the Red Wolfhead banner. He is very excited and happy enough over being allowed to carry the banner. He nearly came to blows with Tod al'Caar over who is to carry which (KoD, Ch. 4).