Author: Estyrien al'Halien
- Following the split in the Tower, Ferane, Adelorna, Jesse, Suana and Serancha, all of them heads of their respective Ajahs, agree to control the Tower between them. They send the youngest Sitters of their Ajahs to the rebels in an attempt to control the rebels and bring about a reunification of the Tower. To temporarily replace these Sitters, they choose young sisters whom they can control (TGS, Ch. 43). Serancha picks Andaya to become the new Gray Sitter (CoT, Prologue).
- Serancha gives Egwene a lesson after she was captured. She is so outraged with Egwene's behaviour that she writes a letter to Silviana detailing all of Egwene's faults; it covers four pages (KoD, Ch. 24).
- Following the Seanchan attack on the White Tower, Serancha, Adelorna, Ferane, Jesse and Suana meet to discuss what to do. They decide to abandon their dreams of secretly controlling the Tower through the Amyrlin and to have Egwene raised as the Amyrlin Seat of the reunified Tower (TGS, Ch. 43).
- Pevara believes that Serancha is a prig (ACoS, Ch. 32).
- Serancha, Adelorna, Ferane, Jesse and Suana do not fully trust each other, but Jesse thinks to herself that they come closer to doing so than any one else with any power in the Hall (TGS, Ch. 43).
"Head Clerk: The title given to the head of the Gray Ajah. This position is currently held by Serancha Colvine, a woman of reputedly fastidious behaviour, in the Tower." (Crossroads of Twilight, Glossary)
"The word to describe the Gray sister was 'pinched.' A pinched mouth, and a pinched nose that constantly seemed to be detecting a bad smell." (Egwene thinks about Serancha; Knife of Dreams, Chapter 23)
“We must make peace among ourselves. The Tower needs leadership, and we’re not going to get it from the Hall.” (Serancha to Adelorna, Ferane, Jesse and Suana; The Gathering Storm, Chapter 43)
“You aren’t foolish enough to assume this woman will be led by the nose, are you? I won’t stand for this if we’re simply trying to create another puppet. That plan failed. It failed miserably.” (Serancha to Adelorna, Ferane, Jesse and Suana about Egwene; The Gathering Storm, Chapter 43).